M3TC Current Opportunities
Select from the below options to see the current career opportunities available.
Who are We?
M3 Technology is headquartered in Centreville, VA and was founded in 2003. We are a rapidly growing, young and dynamic company that has successfully built an industry reputation based on providing our clients with unparalleled IT services to businesses across the Washington, DC and Denver, Colorado area. Our team of highly skilled IT professionals supports businesses, from small to large, spanning numerous industries that require support for line of business applications to disaster recovery, physical server/network management and network maintenance and management.
We promote an entrepreneurial work environment with an emphasis on customer service. And through the empowerment of great employees, we have created a culture of dedicated, creative, dynamic, hardworking, and fun-loving individuals.
Who are YOU?
You are a qualified Tier 1-1.5 Help Desk/Client Analyst Professional with 3-4 years of helpdesk technician experience that enjoys interacting with clients to solve their IT problems and issues AND enjoys working with a team of energetic people who enjoy “gaming” in their spare time.
This client remote work, conducted from the business office, requires communication with clients, so excellent communication skills are a required. Previous experience in a similar client relationship is required. Our clients will depend on your “cool and calm” demeanor, mixed with a wide range of knowledge in all aspects of technology and is a critical requirement.
What does your day/week look like?
• Support Clients with technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business
applications, Cloud offerings and virtual environments.
• Remote trouble shooting workstations, networks and servers
• Manage and support disaster recovery and business continuity solutions
• Technical support of networking equipment: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security
• Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
• Maintain and documentation for hardware, applications and SOP’s
• Communication with Clients to keep them informed of incident progress or notification of impending changes or agreed outages
What do you need for this amazing opportunity?
• Enjoy working in a team environment and communicate effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills: enjoys working with people, excellent telephone skills, active listener and customer care
• Technical Awareness: able to match resources to technical issues
• Diagnosis skills of technical issues
• IT Certifications: Microsoft MCP or CompTIA A+
• Assoc/Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field
• Knowledge of the full stack of Microsoft desktop and server applications as well as Office 365
• Experience with Mac devices
• Knowledge of applications like A.E.C. field such as AutoCAD and Revit
What do we offer YOU?
• Very competitive compensation package
• Annual fully paid training for continuing education
• Collaborative team environment
• Entrepreneurial work environment
• Career Growth with an active mentorship program to help guide your advancement in as an IT Professional
• Health, dental, vision, sick and vacation leave, cell phone reimbursement, gym membership and more
• 401k with a generous employer match
Sound good? Then send us your resume NOW! We want to talk to YOU!