Cloud Hosted Voice Solutions | Reston, VA
Proudly serving Reston since 2003
What is hosted voice service?
Hosted voice service refers to telephone services across your internet connection. It mimics the feel of traditional landlines that offices and workplaces have used for decades.
There are two ways to receive hosted voice phone service, both of which depend on a virtual private branch exchange (PBX) to handle incoming and outgoing connections. We can help you implement either of these methods:
- Cloud-based PBX: In this case, the entire platform is hosted within the cloud. Any phone connected to the system will have its own login credentials to support individual users. This solution also includes a variety of support features, such as voicemail, video conferencing and more.
- Combination: This option lets you keep the PBX from your traditional landline provider while still benefitting from the hosted phone service. If something ever goes wrong with the hosted phone service, or if you ever choose to end it, it is easy enough to re-route the calls back to your traditional landline.
Benefits of our hosted voice solutions and services?
With a better understanding of hosted voice solutions in general, it is easier to understand how they can benefit you and your team. With the help of our experts, you can:
NOW YOU CAN ESTIMATE YOUR IT COSTS WITH OUR M3TC COST ESTIMATOR TOOL
Download our brochure to learn how M3TC can support your business.
- Accommodate high demand: We understand that your number of calls tends to fluctuate on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. We can handle even the largest of call volumes at any time of the day or night – all without bogging the system down or dropping callers.
- Achieve reliable connectivity: You will experience minimal to no downtime with our services. Even if you lose power locally, your customers will still be able to receive service and support from remote agents. This can’t be said for many of our competitors.
- Keep your current number: With our services, you don’t have to take on a brand new phone number at any time. You will never worry about missed calls, call forwarding services or confused customers.
- Scale as needed: It doesn’t matter if you need to support one device and a few customers or hundreds of devices and thousands of customers. Our solution is fully scalable, adaptable and flexible to meet your ongoing needs.
- Access additional tools: Our hosted voice solutions give you access to numerous services at no extra cost. This includes voicemail, call recording, videoconferencing and a whole lot more.
Learn more about our practical hosted voice solutions
To find out more about what our hosted voice solutions and services can do for you, contact us today for more information. Since 2003, our experts in the Reston, VA area have been dedicated to helping our clients succeed. Contact us today to speak to a hosted voice solutions consultant.