Ransomware Removal and Prevention | McLean, VA
Ransomware Removal & Prevention
Proudly serving McLean since 2003
What Is Ransomware?
Hackers who want to penetrate and compromise your network will use malicious software, popularly known as malware. There are many types of malware, with ransomware being one of the most common.
As with other forms, ransomware attacks computer systems such as servers, laptops, desktops, and mobile phones. But beyond penetrating systems, it encrypts the data inside to lockout users. Then as the name ‘ransom’ suggests, you have to pay the hackers for the decryption key to access your data.
Hackers usually ask for such payments to be made using bitcoin. While some allow users to access their data after the payment is made, most rarely do. This is why we echo the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s advice on not paying the ransom.
If you’re wondering, there are many known types of ransomware and new ones popping up each day. Some of the known ones include:
When it comes to ransomware, there’s only one surefire solution; ransomware prevention services you can count on.
NOW YOU CAN ESTIMATE YOUR IT COSTS WITH OUR M3TC COST ESTIMATOR TOOL
Download our brochure to learn how M3TC can support your business.
Impact of Ransomware Attacks
Each year, many organizations lose millions of dollars after paying the ransom for ransomware attacks, only to be left without access to their data. But that’s only the tip of the iceberg. The true cost of ransomware attacks comes indirectly.
First, it affects your productivity. Once you’re locked out of your data, your teams will be left helpless. All the customer, client, and vendor information will be inaccessible. This means they have to wait until the data is recovered for operations to resume normally. In some cases, this may take up to a week.
Then comes the worst part, reputation damage. When it becomes public that your company has been breached in such a way, consumers and partners will be cautious of sharing their data with you. Depending on the extent of reputation damage, it can significantly affect revenues and growth.
Fortunately, your company does not have to go through that. With our ransomware prevention services, we’ll keep you safe from such attacks.
Ransomware Prevention Solutions
When it comes to cybercrime, it’s more of when you’ll be targeted rather than if you’ll be a victim. Instead of taking any chances, use our ransomware prevention services to keep your data and company safe.
- Anti-malware and anti-spam solution – These can identify and block various forms of attacks, including ransomware.
- Anti-ransomware solutions – Specifically designed to identify and block ransomware and provide robust protection against new forms of attacks.
- Email scanning and filtering – Blocks users from clicking on malicious links and attachments.
- DNS authentication services – Uses DMARC, SPF, and DKIM to pick up on potential sender spoofing, which is often used in ransomware attacks.
- Security awareness training – We’ll train your team to identify threats and how to respond to them.
- Robust backup solutions – ensure that you have a reliable data backup in case of a breach.
Ransomware Removal Services
One of the biggest challenges when it comes to cybersecurity is that it only takes one vulnerability for your network to be exposed. We have comprehensive ransomware removal services to ensure you can access your data in no time.
- Our ransomware experts will diagnose the breach and remediate it within a few hours. We understand how important it is to get back to work promptly.
- We’ll restore your files to ensure that all your data is available to you.
- Our experts will patch all vulnerabilities to prevent a repeat occurrence.
- We’ll give you recommendations on cybersecurity practices.
Why Choose M3 Tchnology?
- Team of experienced ransomware experts
- Fast removal
- Reliable file recovery
- With our 24-hour support, you can be sure we’ll be there anytime you need us
- Professionalism that matches our topnotch expertise
Are you concerned about the effects a ransomware attack may have on your business, or are you a victim? You’re in the right place. has only one commitment to clients; fast and reliable ransomware removal services. So, get in touch with us today to protect your data from hackers.